Saturday, March 27, 2010

More Reversible Cables!

Okay, I'll be honest - I have not yet tried out reversible cables. I put my magazine on the bookshelf for safe keeping and proceeded to forget about it! Since I am now in between projects, I might just have to give it a try. This week, I came across patterns for a scarf with reversible cables and a matching hat that has a cabled brim (reversible cables of course!) When I saw these, I realized it was time to test out these cables! These patterns look really nice, so I wanted to share!

Here are pictures of the scarf and hat:



And here are links to the free patterns:

Scarf: http://www.cometosilver.com/patterns/palindrome.htm
Hat: http://www.cometosilver.com/patterns/palindromehat.htm

These are known as the Palindrome Scarf and Hat because a palindrome is something that is the same forward and backward. I wonder if my new yarn will work for this scarf?? I think the pattern uses a heavier yarn than what I have coming in the mail, but it might be worth a try! Now I don't feel so guilty about buying it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment