Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sneak Peek!

Here is the first look at my new pet bandanas! I've been calling them Doggie Bandanas, but the small size does fit cats, too. Pheoda can finally model something! One note of warning: a cat's tongue will stick on yarn. Poor Pheoda - she had to learn this the hard way during her photo shoot! This was my first outdoor photo shoot for my store. We have some great spaces in our yard, so I'll have to do more of this.

For one week only! Mention this sneak peek at check out and save 10% on your pet bandana! Good through midnight on 4/10/10. If you pay with check, I will email you a corrected receipt.  If you pay with Paypal, I will refund you the difference. Visit the Pet section of Yard By Yard Knits for more details.

Brody models the medium bandana in camouflage:




Here is the medium bandana in topaz:



The large bandana in camoflauge:


The small bandana in camouflage:

Pheoda models the small bandana in red:

No comments:

Post a Comment