Thursday, December 10, 2009

If I Only Had Some Legs

I would prance around the house
Showing off my hoodie
Having so much fun

Oh, the trouble I could cause
On all four of my paws
If I only had some legs!



Here is a preview of my newest dog sweater! All that's remaining is to attach two little legs. Now I have to figure out how to model this thing for some pictures! Without a dog, it's definitely difficult to do. That fuzzy feline of mine looks so tempting for photo ops. If I only thought she would sit still... The magazines stuffing it now don't really work since it makes this great sweater looks a bit like a sausage. I'll add figuring this out to my to do list this weekend. Unfortunately, my list already includes writing up my holiday cards, knitting two scarves, buying yarn for said scarves, decorating a Christmas tree, and I think going to a museum. I'm just not quite sure that I can get it all done! I may have to ask the cat to either sit still or get me a small stuffed dog for Christmas!

I can't wait to see the finished product. Hopefully, it will be for sale by the end of the weekend or early next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment